Lentils / Masoor dal is a staple in many parts of the world, particularly the Indian subcontinent, which has a sizable vegetarian population.
It looks like a split lentil with no skin and is red/brown/green in colour.
Because it is a soft dal that cooks quickly, it does not require soaking before cooking.
* Aids in the stabilization of blood sugar levels.
* Lowers cholesterol, which keeps the heart healthy.
* Weight Loss Remedy That Works.
* It has anti-aging properties and nourishes the teeth and bones.
* It is beneficial in maintaining a healthy vision.
* Beneficial For Glowing, Radiant Skin.